An Adventurous Road trip to Auli | Tours in India

December Destination

                                                Auli


Auli is located in the northern state of Uttarakhand at an elevation of 2800 meters above sea level. It is one of the less explore tourist place in India. This place is most famous for the Ski resorts and stunning natural vistas. The winter season (December to March) is the best time to explore Auli. You can contact the best holiday provider in India for the trip to Auli. I am sharing my trip experience with you all.


Day 1: Early morning I left from Delhi to Auli by road. The first stop of mine was Rishikesh, which took about 5 hours of driving. Rishikesh is 225 km far from Delhi but it was fun driving to Rishikesh with no traffic. I stayed overnight in Rishikesh. I followed this route to reach Rishikesh:

Delhi-Ghaziabad-ModiNagar-Meerut-Khatauli-Muzaffarnagar-Roorkee-Haridwar-Rishikesh

Day 2: I left for Joshimath after early breakfast. It is around 270 km from Rishikesh and it took 9 hours driving to reach Joshimath. Auli is 16 km away from Joshimath, but I visited during the winter season so, the roads leading to Auli were not operating due to heavy snowfall. I decided to go Auli through Cable car. It covering a distance of 4 km and it took about 25 to 35 minutes to reach Auli.
After reaching there, I explored Auli as much I can. I experienced skiing and snowboarding, that releases me these are not an easy sports and not everyone’s cup of tea. I spent rest of my days in trekking and exploring other famous attractions in Auli. For the safe and comfortable tours in India, you can contact the IATO trusted members. They all are experienced India travel packages providers.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

prem mandir in mauthura

Request for Refund of advance payment made for bookings of Wildlife Safaris in Madhya Pradesh and cancelled due to COVID -19